Easiest way to vote is with a drop box. Just vote, put your ballot in your envelope, seal your envelope, SIGN your envelope, and drop it in the box.
- Outdoor boxes:
- Davis City Hall, 23 Russell Boulevard, Davis
- UC Davis Campus, 282 Tennis Court Lane, Davis
- Indoor boxes:
- Nugget Markets, 409 Mace Boulevard, Davis
- Nugget Markets, 1414 E Covell Boulevard, Davis
If you need in-person assistance, our election-day voting centers are:
- Veterans Memorial Center - Multipurpose Room, 203 E 14th Street, Davis.
- UC Davis ARC - Ballroom A & B, 760 Orchard Road, Davis
- Montgomery Elementary School - Multipurpose Room, 1441 Danbury Street, Davis
- Emerson Junior High School - Multipurpose Room, 2121 Calaveras Avenue, Davis
- Measure H (the DiSC industrial project): NO
- Yolo County Supervisor, District 2: Juliette Beck
- Yolo County District Attorney: Cynthia Rodriguez
- Yolo County Sheriff: Tom Lopez
- U.S. Congress: Andrew Engdahl
But even if you don't vote like me, please vote!